Narendra Modi’s Cabinet has been announced and here is notes on who gets what?
NOTES: PM Modi Cabinet Portfolios
- Mr. Arun Jaitley decided to opt out because he has health issues.
- Sushma Swaraj not contested elections also opt out of cabine. She also suffers from health issues.
- Amit Shaha —> Union Home Minister
- Nirmala Sitharaman —> Finance Minister
- Rajnath Singh —> Defence Minister
- S Jaishankar —> Foreign Minister
- Smriti Irani —> Women and Child Development
- Piyush Goyal —> Railways
- GS Shekhawat —> Jal Shakti
- Giriraj Singh –> Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries
Here is in Detail Who Gets What in Modi’s 2.0 Cabinet
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|D.V. Sadananda Gowda|
|Ram Vilas Paswan|
|Narendra Singh Tomar||Minister for-|
|Ravi Shankar Prasad||Minister for|
|Harsimrat Kaur Badal|
|Thaawar Chand Gehlot|
|Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’|
|Dr. Harsh Vardhan||Minister for|
|Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi|
|Dr. Mahendra Nath Pandey|
|Gajendra Singh Shekhawat|
Also Read: How to remember fundamental duties?