Here you can practice daily answer writing. We will be practical and focus on one question every day for starters. This is a free initiative. First I will provide guidelines and then you can write your answers. Make sure that you are not taking more than 10 minutes to answer each question. For authenticity and quality, the question will be most probably from UPSC previous years mains exam.
Answer in the comment section below. Peer review is most welcome. Keep healthy and happy environment and encourage each other to write more. Also provide constructive criticism, which can help everyone. This is a free initiative for everyone.
Even if you are reluctant just write something, nobody is perfect. Also, I am not expecting perfect answers. This is a general studies paper, so the expected answer should be in general.
Fail Fast, Fail Often
It is always better to fail here rather than being clueless in the exam. Nobody is going to judge you here. Focus on your goal and how you can achieve that goal, using all the resources that you have.
How are the principles followed by the NITI Aayog different from those followed by the erstwhile Planning Commission in India?
भारत में नीति आयोग द्वारा अनुसरण किए जा रहे सिद्धांत इससे पूर्व के योजना आयोग द्वारा अनुसरित सिद्धांतो से किस प्रकार भिन्न है?
- Background/ history/ origin of Planning commission
- then why NITI AAYOG instead of the planning commission
- NITI Aayog full form (Always mention full form first when you are using short forms in answer writing ex-National Institution for Transforming India (NITI). Once you declared NITI stands for so and so, then onwards you can use NITI.
- Body (Address the question and give examples)
- Cooperative Federalism vs Central Planning
- Think Tank vs Planning
- Touching various sectors (ex. Make in India, Startups)
- Flexible Planning vs Long term planning (3 yr, 7 yr, 15 yr Agenda)
- constructive criticism of Planning Commission.
- Conclusion: Balanced opinion – way forward – End on a positive note.
Answer in comment section below.